Domaine du Phoenix

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes 
 S’enregistrerS’enregistrer    ConnexionConnexion 

Export Likes From Facebook
   Domaine du Phoenix Index du Forum  .::. Verdine de la mer  .::. Chambre Simon

Sujet précédent .::. Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
janncha

Masculin

Message Posté le : Mer 10 Jan - 22:24 (2018)    Sujet du message : Export Likes From Facebook

Export Likes From Facebook
> DOWNLOAD

Please help. Pasted the code. Thanks! . To seehow to use commentslist? You can read the article Get Feedbacks with Your Facebook Page Comments List. The script will fetch users 100 at a time and output the results into the console which you can then cut and paste into a CSV file. jbean1 commented Oct 13, 2011 I've been using this successfully for the past few weeks as well (thank you!) but this morning I'm getting the same message Andrew is. bobalouie commented May 31, 2011 This worked perfectly Adam! All I had to do was put in my FB Page ProfileID into the correct location (as you instructed Iawpa above) and voila! Thank you so much! . Any ideas? I am using XP sp2 and google chrome. jhoonycode commented Mar 27, 2011 I'm sorry but the system always tell me "Sorry couldn't find profile ID" I try it on the fan page, on the administrator fan-page. Then clicked on "Consol". rjmcleod commented Jun 21, 2011 Thanks for this Adam! I've been looking for something like this for 3 weeks. All rights reserved Terms of Service Privacy policy . gituserhub commented Nov 2, 2011 Hi adamloving, would it be somehow possilble to buy the new script from you? Thanks! . I had a question for you though. - Adam On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 1:41 PM, Dwhitte wrote: Script worked great out of Safari! However it also exported a number and an http link to the person's profile. I've had no problem running this so far for 1000s of page fans, but I cannot be held liable if your Facebook account gets banned or your page gets disabled for any reason for using this script. amorame commented Sep 27, 2011 Hey Adam, I've tried again and again to get this work. I am using Chrome and I am logged into FB as the business admin and still I get an error. I tried running the script with a few modifications like the uri etc but the payload coming back is null . I need your help! thks G . I was wondering if there was a way to pull out just a fan's college education. dbgarris commented Jun 20, 2011 I really need to get this script working again. Measure / ReportTrack the power of your social content. I'll take a look in the next week or so and report back if it happens for me. Owner adamloving commented Apr 1, 2011 Dave - Glad it worked for you! To remove the info, just go in and modify the console.log statements before pasting into Safari. Posted on: 2016-07-21 WhoLikesUs Weekly Review Amazon's Top 5 Posts on F. .. lawpa commented May 31, 2011 Worked like a charm! Thanks!!! . Owner adamloving commented Oct 13, 2011 Facebook updated their site yesterday, so the script above no longer works. However, I keep encountering the same error messeage - ''POST 500 (Internal Server Error)'' Could you kindly advise what I might be doingg wrong here as I see it has worked for others? Many thanks!! . pedromiravaz commented Jun 1, 2011 Hi, Looks real nice. mc-b2d commented Apr 19, 2011 Hi Forgive me - today still getting the profile id error when at the fan page i admin. I'm wondering if you have found a workaround the 10, 000 user limit? Thanx for sharing this . Dave ## Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub: . */ var uri = '/ajax/socialgraph/fetch.php?a=1'; var lastResponse = null; var usersPerPage = 100; var totalUsersDownloaded = 0; var throttle = 3000; // how long to wait between pages var startPage = 0; var endPage = 10; // change this if you have more than 1,000 fans // Find the social graph node ID (page profile ID) by peeking at meta tags var getNodeId = function() { var metaTags = document.getElementsByTagName('meta'); for (i in metaTags) { var tag = metaTags[i]; if (tag.content && tag.content.match(/([0-9]+)/)) { return tag.content.match(/([0-9]+)/)[1]; } } return null; } // Process the AJAX call response and dump the user data to the console var OnResponse = function(e) { console.log('--- Page: ' + e.payload.page); lastResponse = e; // for debugging for (userId in e.payload.userinfo) { var userData = e.payload.userinfo[userId]; totalUsersDownloaded++; console.log(userId + ',' + userData.title + ',' + userData.subtitle + ',' + userData.pic) } console.log('Downloaded: ' + totalUsersDownloaded + ' of ' + e.payload.count) if (e.payload.page <= endPage && totalUsersDownloaded < e.payload.count) { setTimeout(function() { downloadUsers(e.payload.page + 1); }, 3000); } } // Make an AJAX call for the data using FB's AJAX library var downloadUsers = function(page) { var nodeId = getNodeId(); if (!nodeId) { alert('Sorry couldn't find profile ID'); return; } var data = { edgetype: 'fan', page: page, limit: usersPerPage, nodeid: nodeId, 'class': 'FanManager', postformid: document.getElementById('postformid').value, fbdtsg: document.getElementsByName('fbdtsg')[0].value, lsd: null, postformidsource: 'AsyncRequest' } var req = new AsyncRequest() .setURI(new URI(uri)) .setMethod('POST') .setData(data) .setHandler(OnResponse); result = req.send(); } downloadUsers(startPage); ## Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub: . djw81580 commented Oct 14, 2011 Hey Man, I am new to this and just tried pasting the script in my console. I'm not sure! If you can, send me the HTML for the page as an attachment (just HTML nothing else) 5a02188284
how to get into a locked account on facebookonline facebook password cracker no surveysfacebook app secret wordpressdownload versi facebook terbarufacebook login chrome problempixton facebook loginhow to make a like button for facebookhow do i know if facebook disabled my accountshow last login on facebookhow to change password in facebook using phone

Publicité

Message Posté le : Mer 10 Jan - 22:24 (2018)    Sujet du message : Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Domaine du Phoenix Index du Forum .::. Chambre Simon
Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Sauter vers :  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation